Happy new year! I’m reflecting on my favorite stuff from 2017 and I’d love to hear yours in the comments.Looking back on 2017, a lot was mediocre, namely the president. But there was also a lot of great stuff. Here are the best music, shows, books, and tools for your business of 2017 Click To Tweet
Best Music/Songs of 2017
- Toad Lick by East Forest
- Dark Necessities by RHCP
- Mr. Magic by Amy Winehouse
- Find your cloud by Papadosio
- Show Yourself by Ayla Nereo
- Make it Holy by The Staves
- Gold by Kiiara
- Lean in by Rising Appelacia
- Wish Man by Trevor Hall
- Budding Trees by Nahko
- Starving by Haillee Steinfeld
- Despacito by Luis Fonsi
Best Streaming TV Shows of 2017
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- 30 Rock
- Broad City
Best Non-Fiction Books of 2017
- Getting Real: Ten Truth Skills You Need to Live an Authentic Life
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life, 3rd Edition: Life-Changing Tools for Healthy Relationships (Nonviolent Communication Guides)
- Getting Our Bodies Back: Recovery, Healing, and Transformation through Body-Centered Psychotherapy
- The Shaman’s Body: A New Shamanism for Transforming Health, Relationships, and the Community
- Book Yourself Solid: The Fastest, Easiest, and Most Reliable System for Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle Even if You Hate Marketing and Selling
- Write it Down, Make it Happen: Knowing What you Want and Getting it
- The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire’s Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams
My favorite things for my business
- Upgraded to Convertkit for email marketing
- Got some Bose Noise Canceling Headphones, a necessity for HSPs (highly sensitive people)
- Built an Ikea 2-person desk for our office
- Got a Laptop lift stand
- Journal my ideas and concerns
- Boomerang for Gmail because I am a night owl and it’s unprofesh to send emails at 1:30 AM
- Calendly for appointments
- Yoast SEO plugin
My favorite things I did in 2017
- Learned to circle at the Integral Center in Boulder.
- Moved to Boulder from Denver and in with my honey.
- Went to Spirit Weavers Gathering
- Launched a podcast.
- Worked with awesome clients.
- Started following Dave Ramsey regarding finances and created an empowering budget.
- Went to New Orleans. What a magical city.
- Went for a long walk most days.
- Created a morning prayer practice.
- Built my profitable business.
- Went camping a lot.
- Took a lot of 3-day weekends.
What about you?
Tell me your favorite music, books, tools, and cool stuff you did from 2017 in the comments!
Access the Resource Library!
Begin the journey to awakening the feminine spirit and discovering the practical applications for your work in the world and your life when you join hundreds of women in our community and get access to our library of resources.
Dance mp3s to connect with your body wisdom, a Women's Wisdom ebook, Wisdom Keeper's Resource List, the Sacred Magic Workbook, and the Sacred Activism worksheet.