Our guest Tat Erick Gonzalez, Mayan Elder and Earth Wisdom Keeper is here to talk about following spiritual instructions, unification, and a future we can work toward.
Plus, as a special gift you can download seven of Tat Erick’s introductory audio teachings to go along with this episode by clicking here and becoming a patron of the podcast.
Design your week!
If you always did what you said you would do and you always honored your plans, how would your life be different? Make your design reality >>
If you enjoy this episode or it inspired you, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag me @carriej0rdan.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is click here. Leaving a review will help the show reach more people. Thank you for supporting in this way!
In the episode you’ll hear:
- Invitation and tickets to Youth Council Colorado event in Boulder, CO the weekend of October 4 2019, where Tat Erick will be visiting as an elder
- Tat Erick’s background growing up with polio in Guatemala and how he arrived on his path as a spiritual teacher and earth wisdom keeper
- The original instructions that the human family received in the beginning, according to the Maya.
- How healthy elders can impart their wisdom to the youth so that we can harvest the teachings and learn the best courses of action for our changing contemporary times.
- How Burning Man and festival life could be in conflict with traditional and ancestral ways.
- Earth People’s United, Tat Erick and Heddi Gonzalez-Neale’s non-profit