Our bodies, spirituality, and healing are all connected; yet the mainstream medical machine does not consider spirituality. Julie Foster Nurse Practitioner is re-imagining what it means to provide medical care at her clinic in Portland, OR. Her approach to care maintains a sense of humanity and allows her to develop relationships with her patients to help them on a deeper level. What I love about Julie’s work the most is that she brings her whole sacred self to her work, including her background in indigenous ways.
IN THE INTRO:
Patreon giveaway: Soul Purpose Worksheet
Introduction to Shamanic Studies
In this robust video class I'll share unique teachings and distinctions.
IN THE INTERVIEW:
- What is Anthroposophic medicine
- How Julie incorporates her background in indigenous wisdom in her medical practice
- Rudolph Steiner’s work as the backbone of anthroposophy.
- Julie’s Hawaiian heritage
- At this point in time wisdom is not to be kept, but shared.