Our bodies, spirituality, and healing are all connected; yet the mainstream medical machine does not consider spirituality. Julie Foster Nurse Practitioner is re-imagining what it means to provide medical care at her clinic in Portland, OR. Her approach to care maintains a sense of humanity and allows her to develop relationships with her patients to help them on a deeper level. What I love about Julie’s work the most is that she brings her whole sacred self to her work, including her background in indigenous ways.
IN THE INTRO:
Patreon giveaway: Soul Purpose Worksheet
Design your week!
If you always did what you said you would do and you always honored your plans, how would your life be different? Make your design reality >>
IN THE INTERVIEW:
- What is Anthroposophic medicine
- How Julie incorporates her background in indigenous wisdom in her medical practice
- Rudolph Steiner’s work as the backbone of anthroposophy.
- Julie’s Hawaiian heritage
- At this point in time wisdom is not to be kept, but shared.