In this video you will learn how to create a ritual to support your goals.
This is part of Pillar 2 of the Rise Effect.
Get the guide to feminine goal magic
Use this quick 6-step plan to learn the best timing, structure, and practices for setting goals and getting results with the support of folk magic.
It’s important because What most Discouraged Soulpreneurs do is:
- They make arbitrary goals at the beginning of the year and forget about them a few months later
- They rely on their own will to power through toward their goals
- They don’t realize that things could be easier with the help of the spirit world
When they do this, they work harder than they need to, burn themselves out, while working toward goals that aren’t aligned with their Soul’s Purpose to begin with. That might be what you’re doing right now… Let’s dive in.
Here are the steps to create a ritual and amulet:
- Ask for guidance what sort of ritual wants to come through: will you do some sort of pilgrimage to a sacred place, make a fire, or create a piece of art? When you ask for guidance, you open the channels to co-create with the spirit world.
- Check out the cosmic timing of your ritual—can you work with the forces of nature by aligning with the new moon, the full moon, or a seasonal celebration like a solstice or equinox? when you do this, you’ll be able to work with the natural forces to bring your goal to fruition instead of relying on your will power.
- Look at the planetary correspondences of your intentions and goals. The theme of your goal corresponds with certain planets, colors, gems, plants, and medicines that you can work with to create your amulet, which is a magical talisman or reminder to anchor your intentions. When you do this, you’ll have a physical reminder of your goal, and you will be sending a message to the spirit world that you are ready to work with them.
When you follow these steps, you’ll be able to create a ritual that supports your goals BUT if you don’t commit to making time for the ritual, and planning that goes into it, then it’s not even going to happen. So that’s why you might want to download one of my favorite tools to stay committed, the Design Your Week Planner.