Do you feel magic pulsing through your veins?
…but at the same time feel disempowered because…
You focus on everyone else’s needs before your own? You silence parts of yourself so that you can just keep going and “hold it together?” You view your period as an inconvenience? You find yourself acting like a man at work or in life to fit in?
I’m sorry to break it to you, sister. These are all signs that you have lost touch with your power.
And you’re not alone—many women are not embodying themselves or their riches.
I experienced it, and I understand the uncomfortable growing pains of breaking old patterns and shifting your work. I’m happy to welcome you here and glad that you found your way here, for a reason.
Rhythm School guides light bringers and wisdom keepers who feel disoriented in our modern world through a year-long training so that they can become effective leaders in the Spiritual Revolution.
Women taking their roles in their communities is a vital lever in the Spiritual Revolution
Recent climate reports say we have about 12 short years to collectively shift the way we live on this planet before major catastrophe hits. Scientists say we need a spiritual and cultural revolution in order for this to happen, and fast.
Light bringers and wisdom keepers, it is your duty to courageously come forward into this new paradigm and become a leader in your community, despite the fears that have held us back for centuries.
Your community needs the teachings and the wisdom in order to dispel the curse of greed and individualism. We offer a complete training and community to support you in stepping into your courageous leadership role.
Rhythm School is not a notch on your belt or resume.
Rhythm School is a passion that lives inside. It is a commitment to becoming the woman your grandmothers wanted you to be. It is a commitment to healing your ancestral line and your descendants. It is a commitment to the spiritual revolution of this earth.
As a result of this training you will step into leadership and walk your talk.
Rhythm School is a year-long High Priestess training.
As such, it is a commitment. This training lasts for one year because we must walk through the wheel of the year together, deeply commit to experiencing all 13 moon cycles, celebrate the high holidays, and support one another in stepping into leadership. A year is short compared to what women had in ancient times. This training is something that women embodied throughout their lives in community. You will carry forward your practices and your confidence into your community.
We begin in February on the high holiday of Imbolc, the traditional day of initiation for mystics.
After a year and a day of commitment and training, you will be initiated on Imbolc of 2020 in Boulder, Colorado.
The Result: You will become a leader in your community.
- Become an expressive creatrix with solid boundaries, the communication skills of a boss, and the wisdom of a wise woman who will pass these ways to her community and the next generation.
- Commit to practices for radiant mindset, physical, emotional, and spiritual health so that the Divine can come through you.
- Learn everything you should know about your power-source: your womb and sexuality so that you can direct your energy and creativity.
- Get clear on when to play, when to work, when to rest, filling your cup so that you have more to give to others.
- Create an action plan to bring your teachings and wisdom to your community.
What women are saying about Rhythm School
This is what we will cover throughout the cycle of the year:
Ancestral exploration. Examine what you’ve learned about what it means to be a woman through your family of origin, your childhood, and society’s conditioning. Redefine femininity on your terms.
Ancestral healing. Work with your ancestors who are well to create relationships that work for you, and clear the wounds of your ancestors, thus clearing the way for your own healing and the healing of everyone in your family line.
Practices of a powerful woman. Learn the essential tools for standing in your power in your work and relationships, through how you hold yourself and your valid perspectives. Cultivate your relationship with your highest self, your inner Priestess archetype, and deeply trust intuition.
Rhythms. Learn to track the cycles of your womb, the moon, and the earth. Any womxn in any season of life can work through this module including if you have had a hysterectomy, are in menopause. Practice and experience listening to the information your body gives you and taking action based on the information. Learn to source your cycles and work with the cycles of Grandmother Moon and Mother Earth.
Womb Wisdom Heal your womb, your ancestors, and your descendants (living or unborn). Option to prepare the womb for conception or birth for a baby with very little in-utero imprinting.
Earth Wisdom Become an intermediary with the earth and your community.
Clarify your commitment so that you can cultivate integrity and integrate what you’ve discovered. Take the next step into your sacred work in the world.
When you enroll, you will receive:
- Video series to guide you
- 13 Moon-ly Zoom Meetings with live Q&A, space-holding, coaching, and accountability.
- MP3s, PDFs, and multimedia so that you can create supportive physical, spiritual, mental and emotional practices.
- Journal prompt workbook so that you can foster your creativity and spiritual connection throughout the training.
Meet Your Guide
Hi, I am Carrie Jordan and I will be your guide through Rhythm School.
My immersion into womens health and earth wisdom began at a young age and has continued in my work as a birth doula and Priestess.
My work in the world is empowering women through connection with their wombs, the earth, and co-creating a new feminine leadership paradigm where women are accessing all of their feminine gifts in service. These ancient ways have changed my life and I believe they will change the world.
When and Where
- The Group: Intimate group of about 5 women
- We begin: Imbolc, February 1, 2019
- Retreat: In early February 2020, we will come together most likely in Boulder, CO for our retreat
Payment plan option:
- Deposit of $999 upon enrollment
- Plus two consecutive monthly payments of $797
Your travel and cost of retreat is not included.
Are you feeling called to deepen your commitment and join Rhythm School? I’d love to hear from you.
- Make an appointment
- We’ll see if we are a good fit
- You enroll and receive preparation materials
- We begin February 1, 2019