I welcome contributions and guest posts! Please review the submission guidelines below before you submit your piece. Your article must meet all of the guidelines below in order for us to consider publishing it.
Writing for The Rise Collective, you can change lives, reach a larger audience, and achieve your professional dreams!
Goal setting, earth-based spirituality, earth-based living, creating new paradigms, and working with the divine feminine are our main focuses at The Rise Collective.
We like articles and personal stories about goal setting and spell casting, shamanism, activism, personal life transformations, relationship & communication, femininity, and women’s wellness.
Your tone should be conversational (write how you would talk to a friend), inclusive, accessible, inspiring, informative, educational, and generally positive. Not snarky or sarcastic.
Send your article submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will respond within 9 business days to tell you if your article has been accepted and when it will publish.
Please make sure your piece has the following elements:
1. TITLES | Include a good title. For more info about writing catchy titles, refer to this Copyblogger article.
2. LINKS | Include at least three links in text to other articles therisecollective.org website.
3. IMAGES | Feature at least three 800 pixel-wide images with attribution links to the original sites where you found those images. We are committed to respecting copyrights. Do not send us images from Pinterest or Tumblr. Please use images with no copyrights that are in the public domain or part of the creative commons. You can find these at unsplash, pexel, pixabay, or DeviantArt. When you search on google, go to “tools” -> “usage rights” -> “labeled for reuse.”
Some DOs and DON’Ts:
- Check your grammar and spelling.
- Keep your sentences short.
- Use different beginnings for your sentences.
- Use short 2-3-sentence paragraphs.
- Focus on one message.
- No caps or yelling, please.
- Title and feature image are key to getting clicks!
- Keep your bio short and exciting. It can (and should) contain links to your website and Social Media, and two or three sentences about who you are and what you do. Readers can always learn more by clicking your links.
Some more important notes about how to submit a guest post
When you send us your essay, definitely include at the bottom a medium-sized author photo of yourself (about 300 x 300) and a short bio.
Please include links within your bio to your personal or business websites to grow your audience, connect with more people, and drive traffic to your own website.