Seth Godin wrote a blog post about where ideas come from
. When I think of ideas, I think of art and inspiration, as in ideas for a piece or something I want to create. Here’s my list of where artistic inspiration or “ideas” come from.
1. Ideas come from dreams.
2. Ideas come from listening to music.
3. Ideas come from reading poetry. And books. And magazines. And newspapers.
4. Ideas come from exposure to other creative minds.
5. Ideas come from walking in the forest.
6. Ideas come from relaxing your mind.
7. Ideas come from shooting the breeze with strangers.
8. Ideas come out of pain and struggle.
9. Ideas come out of happiness.
10. Ideas come from being present in the moment.
Get the guide to feminine goal magic
Use this quick 6-step plan to learn the best timing, structure, and practices for setting goals and getting results with the support of folk magic.